We are looking for someone that has experience working with multiple brands in the social media marketing space. Must be well-organized, a strong communicator, client-facing, rock-star that bleeds social media marketing. We are growing and need someone that can hit the ground running!
The ideal candidate will combine a passion for social media with excellent writing and communications skills. Candidate will oversee social media campaigns which include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting. The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media combined with the ability to capture ideas and translate them into the compelling content.
Provides day-to-day support to account management team to ensure that all social media strategies are executed timely and accurately. Work with account management team to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries. Creates timely and engaging content optimized for platform use and intended audiences. Monitors sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client. Analyzes and reports social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities. Stays current with social media trends and tools. Continues to refine and define our social marketing process. Must maintain high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Knowledge of Sprout Social or Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights are a requirement. Flexible during and after work hours.
Alison South Marketing, 668 Broad Street, Augusta, Georgia, 30901
- 2+ years of social media marketing experience (and/or account management, advertising, marketing)
- Knowledge of Sprout Social or Hootsuite, Review Push, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights.
- College Degree in advertising, marketing, or related field.
- Experience with iOS, Smartphone, Tablet, Mac or PC
- Proficient with Facebook Business, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, and more
- Working knowledge of paid advertising campaigns, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Highly-organized, with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Self-starter who works well on deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess good computer skills.
- Ability to make key decisions while using sound judgement.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must possess computer skills in 100% Mac environment.
- Strong knowledge of Apple / Mac products.
- Experience managing others.
- Travel between Alison South offices required.
- Travel within the working day to visit clients.
- Some night and weekend work required.
- Health Insurance
- Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- One Friday off every month
- The list goes on…
Please reference: Social Media Coordinator