Are you always looking for the newest research and educating yourself on the up-to-date industry trends. Do you want to use your strategic and creative problem solving skills to allow you to bring the SEO team to the top? If so, then…WE WANT YOU!
Conducting research, analyses, and audits to support the strategy and optimization of our clients search engine optimization and local listings programs. Working on SEO on-page optimization, such as meta descriptions and title tags, for client websites as well as off-page backlinking and company profiles. Formulating metrics and creating custom monthly reporting allowing the SEO team to identify and implement SEO tactics and best practices for each client.
Alison South Marketing Group: 668 Broad Street, Augusta, Georgia, 30901
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Communication, or another related field, or equivalent experience
- Google Analytics Certification preferred
- 1+ years of SEO experience
- Experience with keyword research
- Ability to Collaborate closely with the production team and communicate clearly to help determine production vision.
- Must demonstrate a proven track record of the ability to prioritize, organize, and multi-task in a flexible and fast-paced environment to effectively meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate strong conceptual and written communication skills with a deep understanding of the English language (spelling, grammar, and vocabulary)
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate both technical and non-technical information between internal product teams
- Must demonstrate strategic and creative thinking when solving problems
- Must demonstrate a basic understanding of content management systems (WordPress experience preferred)
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEM understanding a plus!)
- Must demonstrate a basic understanding of Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, and other Search related programs
- Must demonstrate proficient skills in Microsoft Office with an advanced understanding of Excel
- Assist Search Director as needed to formulate metrics and create custom monthly reporting to measure company and client success
- Compile data from analytics, technical site audits, pagespeed audits, etc. for each client
- Support local listing programs such as Google My Business
- Compiling reports for each client
- Perform crawls on prospective client websites to discover data necessary for proposals
- Communicate information clearly and consistently to the appropriate internal product teams
- Conduct ongoing professional research and education, staying up-to-date on industry trends
- Create basic on-page SEO and User Experience solutions
- Other duties as needed to support Digital Team
Occasional travel between Augusta and Aiken offices required.
Full Time Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability 401K
- One Friday off every month
- The list goes on…
Must email resume and portfolio (digital or online samples) to: Work@alisonsouthmarketing.com
Please reference: SEO Coordinator.