To support our continued growth and performance, we’re seeking an innovative, analytical, left-brained digital marketing enthusiast, ready to do more. Our right-fit candidate will have a willingness to learn and thrive in an agile environment, where decisions can be made quickly and your influence is real. If you’re exhausted by the corporate handcuffs and are ready to make impactful change in a growing company, we will be awaiting your resume!
Provide inventive and intelligent perspective and implementation of a variety of Digital Marketing practices including paid search, display advertising, social media advertising, remarketing, and search engine optimization. The ideal candidate can effectively manage multiple social media advertising campaigns while assisting in the project management of others and is an organizational expert.
General Job Duties:
- Design, develop and monitor paid social media campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance, compile, and present detailed reports with proactive insights.
- Implement on-going A/B and user experience testing for ads, placements and landing pages.
- Work closely with content development teams to implement and consistently optimize campaigns.
- Collaborate and support with the internal Digital Team to develop holistic approaches to digital marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to create cohesive strategies for client success.
- Remain current on ever-changing industry best-practices.
- Assist in business day to day including billing and time keeping.
Qualified candidates will have 2-3 years of hands-on digital marketing experience with a passion for SMBs. Strong working knowledge of paid Social Media best practices with the ability to analyze performance data and compose insightful reports for clients and internal teams. Experience with Monday and Tapclicks a plus.
Required skills and technologies:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Ad Manager
- Facebook for Business
- Linkedin Ads
- Deep expertise of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge of consumer psychology
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Enthusiastic, flexible, and creative problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent ability to collaborate with internal teams
Preferred skills and technologies:
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Ads Certified