Provides day-to-day support to account management team to ensure that all projects and assignments are executed timely and accurately. Assists in daily operations and administration of client marketing, public relations and advertising projects and takes an active role from planning to completion. Executes strategies, problem-solves, and develops solid business relationships. Assists with all clerical needs of Account Managers, including email, and Alison South project management systems. Will often complete basic office duties such as copying, scanning, computer entry as well as trafficking telephone calls, scheduling appointments, and communicating with clients on behalf of the Account Managers. Will use a variety of software to conduct research, prepare presentations, and review media campaigns. Provides general administrative support, such as; meeting prep, research and inputting data, creating purchase orders, estimates, and client billing assistance. Interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient. Must maintain high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Event staffing and setup is performed regularly. Flexible during and after work hours
- Aiken, South Carolina
- Augusta, Georgia
- Full Time
- Has at least 1-3 years of experience in account management, advertising, marketing, and/or sales.
- Degree in advertising, marketing, or related field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Self-starter who works well on deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess good computer skills.
- Ability to make key decisions while using sound judgement.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Event management and planning experience.
- Social media management and experience.
- Digital media management and experience.
- Working knowledge of Augusta, GA, Aiken, SC, Atlanta, GA and Greenville, SC market and local media.
- Experience with iOS, Smartphone, Tablet, Mac or PC.
- Travel within the working day to visit clients.
- Event staffing and setup required often.
- Occasional night and weekend work required.
- Health Insurance
- Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- One Friday off every month
- The list goes on…
- Please reference: CSRA – Account Coordinator